Macarons are beautiful! sometimes I just don´t want to eat them because of how pretty they look. They are delicate small, really gourmet and really demanded. However, making french macarons is not something a ot of people want to do, because right from when you read the recipe, you can notice the directions is way too careful for them to turn out okay. (beacuse they won´t come out perfect untilyou make them 5 times).
But don´t freak out, making them is something that takes practice (as does everything esle), and we assure you that once you try it a few times and they come out the way you want them to, you won´t ever want to buy them again!! they will be delicious, and cost way less.
And so that you don´t have to think about it, here we give you some tips for you to perfectionate your macarons, and this applies to all types and flavors of them.
- Waiting at least two hours after placing the circles on the baking sheet, before baking (three hours is ideal).
- It´s crucial for the ground almond to be really fine (as if it was almond flour).
- Using parchment paper (It is very hard to remove the macarons from the baking sheet if you don´t use it).
- Drawing circles on the back of the parchment paper, so they all have a similar size and they bake evenly.
- Drawing these circles a little smaller than the actual desired size, as they tendto expand while sitting there before baking.