The high cuisine restaurant that not only vegans will love. Level veggie bistro us unique in it´s kind. The place is quiet, with neutral colors that sooth you, yet with a modern touch, elegant but never cocky, and with a staff that makes you feel at home.
The place is something special, with plants, and nothing much else to distract too much. The menu is also simple, but each thing on it is special and amazing.
The entire menu is vegan, and some are raw vegan (they state which ones in the menu). The fact that they call it “high vegan cuisine” is so right, I have eaten in some other vegan places in several cities, but this is a whole new level.
Each dish is a new experience, and I was sure that each one would, in their way, be delicious.
No, desserts are my thing, and since this place is vegan I wanted to see how they do it, and they did not let me down. The greates recommendation is their tarta ramiro, so glorious that we actually ordered another one. And about the rest of desserts they are all great tasting.
For this restaurant, that deserves it, I want to state something risky: There was no dish I tried that I didn´t enjoy, and this is comming from someone who isn´t vegan.
If you want to see more of our restaurant reviews and care for our opinion, go to our restaurant reviews section.
- What we ordered: Starter – veggie roll and falafel Main dish – buddha bowl, crepe relleno, lasagna and hamburguesa fabrizio Dessert – besos de fresa, tarta de chocolate and tarta ramiro.
- Recommended dishes: Starter – veggie roll Main dish – buddha bowl and lasagna Dessert – besos de fresa and tarta ramiro
- Price: 40€
- Web page: http://www.levelbistro.es/
- Reservations: Yes, and tables available in order of arrival
- Noise level: Medium
- Location:Av. de Menéndez Pelayo, 61, 28009 Madrid
- Would I come back: Yes.