These quick and easy brownies are really that. It is a recipe that takes no time at all, really simple and gloriously good. We have a few brownie recipes in this blog, but this is the perfect one for those of you who want some yummy brownies without all the hard work.Jump to Recipe
The special thing about this recipe is that these brownies are actually really good while being easy and quick to make. They call for only a few ingredients compared to many other recipes and they come out chewy, and crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, with loads of flavor of course.
The wonderful thing about these brownies is that they only call for basic ingredients we all have at home (most of us) and we don’t need any weird kitchen supplies to make them, only a pair of bowls. They are easier to make than the cak brownie mixes they sell in any supermarket, and they truly taste way better, that I can assure you.
This is one of those recipes we should always have at hand, because they are perfect for when in a rush, when we perhaps want to gift some brownies or when we want a kid friendly recipe.
Brownies equal small chocolate cakes of goodness, that we all love. Up until this day I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like them, a simple and chocolatey flavor.
If you like brownies, you have to go see our classic brownies recipe, those brownies are more elaborated, and will make you look like a pro in the kitchen.
Quick and easy brownies
- 3/4 C (3.42 oz) (97 gr) all purpouse flour
- 3/4 C (2.22 oz) (63 gr) cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 C (1 oz) (30 gr) confectioners sugar
- 1 C (7 oz) (200 gr) granulated white sugar
- 1/2 C (3.50 oz) (100 gr) brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp (0.18 oz) (5.2 gr) salt
- 2 eggs, big
- 1/2 C (3.95 oz) (112 gr) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (1 fl oz) (30 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (0.16fl oz) (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 C (2.99 oz) (85 gr) Semiweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375º F (180º C). Line a square pan of about 1.2 inches (23 cm) with parchment paper. 2
- In a big bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder and confectioners sugar. Add in the white and brown sugar and salt and combine using a spoon.
- Ina different medium size bowl, add the eggs with the melted butter and vanilla extract. Beat using a hand whisk for 1 minute until it is all well integrated.
- Pour the liquid ingredients onto the liquid ones and mix using a rubber spatula for 30 seconds. You will get a really thick batter, almost like a cookie dough, that's what we want.
- Pour the batter into the pan and even it out. Bake at 375º F (180º C) for about 40 minutes until a wooden stick comes out clean when inserted, or almost clean.
- Take the brownies out of the oven and let them cool down for 20 minutes before cutting them out. Then cut 16 equal pieces.