These berries yogurt popsicles are the perfect treat for summer monhts. Popsicles are my favorite way of eating ice cream, or something alike, only they are a bit less creamy and more icy, meaning, they are mostly water based intead of milk based, which I prefer.Jump to Recipe
Today we bring you here a super easy, delicious and healthy recipe to make popsicles with yogurt and fruit. The fruit you use can be whatever you like, we just happen to like better using berries since they go great with yogurt and the colors are just amazing. They are really pretty with the white color of yogurt and the red and blue of the berries, plus the color combination is obviously great. But you could use the fruit of your preference, it could be kiwi, mango or peach for example.
Popsicles are one of those things that brigthen our days, specially in summer with all the heat, when all we want something fresh or to lay on the beach sunbathing. They for sure remind me of summer and happy moments.
I remember when I was a little girl our mom used to make popsicles out of a small strawberry yogurt called “danonino” and they were the only things I would want to eat when I got home from school. The most curious things is that all we had to do to make these popsicles was putting a spoon in it and putting them in the freezer, that was all. Zero complications, so easy and it made me and my siblings really happy when all we wanted to do was lay our hands on something sweet and cold.
Well this is something like that, it is easy to make and it is awesome. Also, if you have kids at home, they will for sure love these.
If you like this recipe, you have to go see our famous mostachon or berries meringue cake recipe.
Berries yogurt popsicles
- 2 C (480 gr) natural plain yogurt , greek type and sugarfree
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey or agave syrup
- 1 C berries , fresh or frozen
- Put the berries in a blender and blend them until you get a smooth mixture that is somewhat thick, like a smoothie (if using frozen berries you might need to add a little water).
- Pour this mixture into a big bowl, then add the honey and mix well.
- Add in the yogurt and mix a little but not completely for white and red spots to still be visible, as it looks better.
- Taste the mixture and add some more honey if desired. Then pour it in popsicles molds and place a stick in each one. (if the molds you are using do not have the stick and you're using wooden sticks put them in once 2 hours of freezing have passed.
- Put the popsicles in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight. And you're done!