This recipe is only for people that really love sweet things. Imagine that it has a layer of cookies, followed by a really fudgy brownie, then marshmallows and more chocolate; it is a crazy thing, but is delicious.
- 1 C cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee
- 1/2 C boiling water
- 3/4 C butter
- 2 C granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 C all purpose flour
- 1/4 tps salt
- Graham-type cookies
- Little marshmallows
- Semi-sweet chocolate bar
- Preheat the oven to 350• F
- To make the brownie mix, in a bowl, place the cocoa powder, baking soda, and the coffee. Add in the boiling water and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the melted butter, sugar and eggs, one by one, and then add the vanilla.
- Lastly add the flour and salt, and mix everything.
- Now, in a previously greased pan place a layer of cookies and on top of this pour the brownie mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 min. aprox.
- Take out of the oven and while still hot, put the marshmallows on top, without leaving spaces between them (they will start to melt a little).
- For the marshmallows to be gold, take the whole thing into the oven using the grill mode, or use a kitchen torch.
- Finally, melt the chocolate bar and using a spoon or with a small pastry bag drizzle the top of it all. And then cut into small squares.