These honey sriracha roasted brussels sprouts are delicious, theya re full of flavor, crispy, juicy and soft at the same time. Brussels sprouts are one of those vegetables most people think taste like nothing. But I truly love their flavor and how they taste, to me they are amazing.Jump to Recipe
Plus, they are really pretty, they are small and charming. This recipe will make you fall in love hard with brussels sprouts, just like me. The honey gives them sweetness and makes them mellow, while the sriracha sauce makes them have a kick that goes great with the sweetness.
This is a good way to eat vegetables, because they are made in a fun way and are easier to like this way. In fact, you can go check out our baked honey balsamic brussels sprouts, they are amazing. These two recipes will never let you down, they are simple and so easy to make.
To make this recipe you can use both frozen or fresh brussels sprouts. But they do come out better when using fresh ones. Frozen ones will be okay, but fresh ones turn out great when cooked.
Now, if you use frozen brussels sprouts the way you cook them should be different. You have to put them (frozen) on a baking sheet and in the oven at 392º F (200º C) for 15 minutes just like that on their own, then take them out, add the oil, salt, pepper and sauces you want to use and put them in the oven once again, to cook them for 15 more minutes until they start to turn golden brown.
These brussels sprouts are the ultimate side dish, to eat along with any type of meat, beef, chicken, salmon, etc. and with some mashed potatoes YUM! They are also great for dinner parties or special occasions, in christmas or new years eve. Make them and put them on the table for your guests to serve themselves this and other food.
If you like this recipe, you have to go see our potato salad with pickles, which you will for sure like!
Honey sriracha roasted brussels sprouts
- 0.6 lbs (300 gr) brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp honey (more if needed)
- 4 tbsp sriracha sauce (more if needed)
- Preheat the oven to 392°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Wash the sprouts and cut off the stem of each one and then cut them in half.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the sprouts, 2 tbsp oil, salt and pepper, making sure each one gets coated. Turn them all upside up.
- In a small bowl mix together the honey and sriracha sauce using a spoon until well combined.
- Bake for 10 min. at 392°F (200°C). Then take out of the oven, add the rest of the oil and the honey mixture, and bake again for another 10 minutes or until they start to turn golden.