Trying out new flavors? If anything, i´m a sucker for that. My mom always says i´m lucky, because i like trying out new, weird food whenever i can and rarely does my stomach get upset.
This was somewhat of an experiment, you know how in fancy cheese tables there´s always some sweet fruit? and it´s usually grapes, dates or figs; well, that´s because they do taste great when paired with cheese. Trust me!
- Rustic bread
- Soft goat cheese, enough amount
- Fresh figs
- Honey, to taste
- Pecan nuts, chopped in small pieces
- Toast the bread slices on a pan or using a electric toaster.
- Cut the figs in 4 pieces each.
- Spread the goat cheese on each bread slice and put the figs on top.
- Drizzle some honey and sprinkle some nuts on top of each.