These loaded sweet potato fries are just great. We already made our sweet potato fries recipe which turned out just perfect: crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Now it is time to even better them by adding the best things we could: bacon and cheese, lots of cheese.
The truth is the key here are the sweet potato fries, so then we add the things we want which is why this recipe is so easy to make.Jump to Recipe
Sweet potato fries are my favorite, I like them even more than potato fries. They are sweeter and they usually don´t serve them everywhere, which makes them more special in my opinion. So whenever I go some place where they are on the menu I order them and share with friends, because they are filling.
If you have already made our sweet potato fries then you will have noticed they are actually made in the oven so they are not really fried, which makes them healthier. You can also fry them of course but it is messier that way.
This is the classic bacon cheese fries recipe, only it is made with sweet potato instead of potato so just imagine the flavor. So please just feel free to enjoy this recipe, while making it and eating it.
I discovered bacon cheese sweet potato fries here in Spain. They are actually usually made with potato. The first time I tried them I wasn´t impressed, but then I started to like them more and more every time.
This recipe has no secret. It is just about using the right and good ingredients, like many other recipes. You can of course use other types of cheese you like, or the dressings you prefer which will give it a different flavor, so you are free to change it up a bit.
So here you have it, our version of the loaded sweet potato fries, to make whenever you feel the craving.
If you like these type of recipes, you have to check out our chili nachos recipe.
- 1 batch of our sweet potato fries
- 4.60 oz (130 gr) bacon pieces
- 5.30 oz (150 gr) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3.50 oz (100 gr) cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375º F (180º C) with heat coming only from the top if possible. On a small pan over medium heat on the stove, put the bacon pieces and cook for about e minutes until crunchy.
- On a baking sheet lined with some parchment paper, spread some ranch dressing. Then, add the sweet potato fries on top along with the bacon.
- Spread the mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top and bake for about 7 minutes until both cheeses melt and turn slighty golden brown. Then take out of the oven.