This is the easiest and more delicious butter cookies recipe. They´re perfect to eat with a cup of coffee or milk.
The secret for them to be really soft is using good quality butter (not margarine) and not kneading the dough that much.
- 150 gr good quality unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 90 gr powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 C all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 350° F (180° C).
- In a bolw, sift together the flour, milk powder and salt.
- In another large bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolk, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Incorporate flour, salt and milk powder and mix until a runny dough forms.
- Place the dough in a pipping bag with a big star tip and form the cookies in a pan lined with parchement paper.
- Bake the cookies at 350° F for 20 min.