This is the easiest and more delicious butter cookies recipe. They´re perfect to eat with a cup of coffee or milk.
The secret for them to be really soft is using good quality butter (not margarine) and not kneading the dough that much.
- 150 gr good quality unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 90 gr powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 C all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- A pinch of salt
- Cream together butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolk, then stir in the vanilla.
- Incorporate flour, salt and milk powder without kneading so much.
- With a big star tip, form the cookies in a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies at 350° F for 20 min.